Friday, June 11, 2010

Something About Maurizio

I would like to introduce myself to all of you.

My name is Maurizio Patti and since 2007 I represent NHE in Italy.


NHE is a way of living that makes those who understand its philosophy aware of the importance of living creature. It applies to all species, but in our case horses are those that in this time and our present culture should have special attention. Abuses are extended to many animals species, but talking about sport horses, in our days, they are the ones who suffer the luck of human sensitivity.

My experience and mission strongly urges me to share a path that personally has helped me a lot in realizing that our true home is not those few walls surrounding us but simply earth, nature and all that lives in it. In this path horses play a key role. They have shown me what is generally important in any relationship.